users@glassfish.java.net

Urgent: Issue with mapping domain name with ip address

From: Mohamed Mujahid <ajmujaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:23:46 +0530

Thanx for the reply

I have an static IP in my server (72.167.47.185). I have installed the
GlassFish in this server. My website can be accessed by directly from the
static IP as a remote. It works fine. (Ex:
http://72.167.47.185:8080/mywebpage).

Now, I bought a domain name as www.mywebpage.com from GoDaddy. In the MX
Record in the GoDaddy, we can point to our server. Then I point it to my
static IP address (72.167.47.185).
When I type www.mywebpage.com in address bar of the browser, the domain name
www.mywebpage.com should be point to http://72.167.47.185:8080/mywebpage

Is there anyway to configure my domain name (www.mywebpage.com) with my web
application (Ex: http://72.167.47.185:8080/mywebpage). Finally I want to
load the main page when the domain name has type in the address bar.

Thank you,

--
A J M Mujahid