users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using Glassfish Realms with Grails

From: Michael Mellinger <mmellinger66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:22:51 -0500

Yeah, I did the example. Worked fine for the Java app. In theory, it
should work. Especially since Grails is Java/JSP under the hood. I could
probably just incorporate the example into the Grails project. However, I
think working with a security framework might be a better way to go as an
enterprise solution.

-Mike