users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using Glassfish Realms with Grails

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:36:33 -0800

Grails application after all is a web application - not only deployed as
a WAR file but Grails Servlets, ServletContextListner/Filters and
Spring wires it all up with groovy/JSP.

Did you try to follow the direction at
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/security-webapps.html? Theoretically
you should be able to use the glassfish realm directly with Grails app.

-vivek.