users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bootstrap/Configure Application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 04:55:57 PST

Thanks for the reply but I cannot use them

a) LDAP is for corporate purpose, cannot be use for anything other than authentication

b) system properties as I mentioned cannot be used as I want to validate after entering properties. ( Properties might be heuristic)

c) database+ apache also cannot be used as..

I need to implement something which is interactive and which system administrators can configure.

What I want is something like ...admin console provided by application servers, which can have a backdoor entry into the application (using some sort of authentication, glassfish admin/password will be a great option for me)
[Message sent by forum member 'suyogbarve' (suyogbarve)]