users@glassfish.java.net

Web Services Questions

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 06:25:32 PST

I am not sure if this a Glassfish or Netbeans question, so I’ll post here first for everyone’s collective wisdom.

I have created a Web Service in Netbeans 6.1 and secured the the application using the SSL only option (under Quality of Service).

When I deploy the web service to Glassfish the deployment process modifies the WSDL. But depending on the address I use I get different WSDLs.

If I address the server directly: http://server:port/uofu/acs/SearchMatchWS/SearchMatchWSService?wsdl

I see this line:

schemaLocation="http://devsas1:port/uofu/acs/SearchMatchWS/SearchMatchWSService?xsd=1" />

If I address the server through the proxy: https://ddd.xxx.yyy.zzz/uofu/acs/SearchMatchWS/SearchMatchWSService?wsdl

I get this:

schemaLocation="https://dev.acs.utah.edu:443/uofu/acs/SearchMatchWS/SearchMatchWSService?xsd=1" />

Why is this?

And secondly, the Glassfish server is configured to use non standard ports for the http listeners (i.e. we don’t use 80 and 443). Why didn’t the Web Service pick up the non-standard SSL port we configured?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan
[Message sent by forum member 'bryanut' (bryanut)]