users@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain in v2.1

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:56:14 +0100

no install.log....

well, this machine is protected in diverse way.. I will not assume it
is a glassfish installation bug since I am not really sure what is
locked or not here.. (it is a company notebook I tried a quick
glassfish installation..)

I will try at home later (standard ubuntu os), and if it fail somehow
I post the problems here.. eventually it is just this crap windows
protected os :)