users@glassfish.java.net

RE: java.util.logging - Newbie Q

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:30:16 -0500

Logger logger = Logger.getLogger("com.foo");

   // Now set its level. Normally you do not need to set the
   // level of a logger programmatically. This is usually done
   // in configuration files.
   logger.setLevel(Level.ALL);you need at least log4j V1.2.10+
I would suggest d/l the latest distro (1.2.15) here
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/download.html

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note