users@glassfish.java.net

Connection/thread pooling for JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:30:48 PDT

Hi

I am using Glassfish to run a MDB driven by a queue on ActiveMQ. I have setup things so that my MDB is called with the message when I put a message on the queue.

But if I put more than one message on the queue, they will not get processed by Glassfish in parallel. They are processed one at the time. I guess it is becaues I am not using connection pooling (to have more than one connection to AcitveMQ?) og thread pooling to have more than one thread to do the processing.

Well my goal is to get parallel processing of messages. Please help me how.

I am using the attached application (includes .java files), and my server is setup using the attached setup script. Please notice that some of the lines in setup is commented out, because I found out that they were not necessary (and did not do anything for me???)

Please help me process messages in parallel.

Thanks, Per Steffensen
[Message sent by forum member 'steff1193' (steff1193)]