users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSFUnit with GlassFish embedded

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 23:10:44 -0500

BTW it uses Cargo for deploying to Jetty. Kohsuke has added GlassFish
V2 support to Cargo:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2008/10/cargo_support_f.html

... but the Cargo website doesn't mention GlassFish support anywhere,
and the ticket indicates it is incomplete:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-491

We need GlassFish to be officially supported in a Cargo released
version, and for it to support V3 & V3 embedded.

May I suggest this be a priority for the V3 release in June? (hopefully
sooner)

Thanks,
Ryan