users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish equivalent of weblogic startup class

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 05:13:38 PDT

Hi All

As a Glassfish newbie I have come to a dead end. I would like to implement a startup class as you can in weblogic. In my searching for the way to do this I noticed that the weblogic-->glassfish migration tool will migrate this but could not find a description of how ie.

Parameter Name | Item Description | File | Migration Resolution
StartupClass | Registering startup classes | config.xml | Migrated

Can anyone provide me with some guidance on specifying a startup class for Glassfish 2.1

Thanks Pete
[Message sent by forum member 'pete101' (pete101)]