users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Maven + Glassfish resources

From: Kristian Rink <lists_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:50:02 +0200

Hi;

Felipe Gaúcho schrieb:
[...]
> I need to write a Maven pom that creates my container resources, like:
>
> - create JMS resources (queues and factories)
> - create JDBC realm resource
> - create JavaMail resource
>
> please point me good documentation about that...
>
> * I have it working here but I need to recreate by hand my resources
> on every installation (new machine or clean test deployment)

Maybe using maven2's exec:exec plugin[1] would be an option here, wrapping
the asadmin script and the commands required to do what needs to be done? I
am using this facility in order to easily deploy applications from within
maven using "asadmin deploy", and so far it seemed the most straightforward
way of doing so... :)

Cheers,
Kristian

[1]http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/exec-mojo.html