users@glassfish.java.net

Accessing EJB-Module from Enterprise-EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:08:24 PDT

Hi, All

Is it possible to access stateless EJB-Module (reside on remote Glassfish Server) from stateless Enterprise-EJB (reside on different Glassfish server)?

I successfully called the EJB-Module from the Enterprise Application Client (by using @EJB annotation & Glassfish deployment descriptors) but I failed accessing it from the Enterprise-EJB neither by using @EJB annotation nor InitalContext.

Any information / tutorial / suggestion will be very helpful. Thanx in advance.

I am using JDK 1.6_13 & Netbeans 6.5.1 & Glassfish V2.1

Bedjo
[Message sent by forum member 'bedjo' (bedjo)]