users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Updating JAXB on Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:56:33 PDT

> Sounds good. But do you have any advice on how to
> upgrade Glassfish V2.1 to JAXB 2.1.10?

Sorry, not really! What I'm trying to say is 'do you actually want to?' What's in it for you? You'll have to play about with your GlassFish install - you must have something in mind you're aiming to achieve with the upgrade?

After having a couple of attempts at building GlassFish V2 from source, and then reading this:

http://blogs.sun.com/alexismp/entry/building_glassfish_v2_from_source

- I decided that building GlassFish V3 from source would probably be a lot more fun - maybe you should start evaluating the early milestone builds of GlassFish V3 ?!

good luck,

Roberto
[Message sent by forum member 'robertotyley' (robertotyley)]