users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with Glassfish ports when running stand-alone apps on Win XP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 00:45:45 PDT

Hi Mujahid,

The problem was other. When I installed NB 6.5, Glassfish was installed as well
but with no domain/domain1.

I have downloaded glassfish and installed again. Now everything is ok except that
the downloaded glassfish brings derby as well. So now I am turning crazy because
I do not know what derby links with my apps, the default NB derby or the new downloaded
derby.

In fact my jeetutorial5 examples does not works. So I am thinking I am going to use MySQL.

If you know what is happening with derby I will apreciate any information.

Thanks in advance,
Jose Alvarez de Lara
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara' (josealvarezdelara)]