users@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish/jsp

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:21:36 -0400

package the war from the supplied application's build.xml e.g.

cd %GLASSFISH_HOME%/samples/quickstart/build.xml

>ant war
this will build the quickstart.war for you

%GLASSFISH_HOME%/bin/asadmin

asadmin> deploy --interactive=true --host localhost --port 4848 --user admin --v
erify=true --name hello --upload=true
%GLASSFISH_HOME%/samples/quickstart/build/assemble/war/hello.war

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.