users@glassfish.java.net

Participate in Poll on Sun / IBM

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:34:18 PDT

We are looking for companies or individuals who use Java to participate in an online poll regarding the future of Sun and Java.

I am forwarding this to you to try to get a picture of the level of support for a proposal that's being floated - for the Java community to contribute yearly support to Sun Microsystems in order to keep them independent and directed on development of open source software.

Please feel free to forward this to individuals or corporate partners you think might be interested.

Cordially.

Participate in Poll:

Would you give money to Sun to keep it independent and developing products?

Vote here:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/426985

View current results:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/426985/results

Participate in message forum:

http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/192808
[Message sent by forum member 'swv' (swv)]