users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dependency injection does not work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:33:54 PDT

I inadvertently created my own problem!

If anyone cares, here is my story..

I have several EJBs deployed and start the server in verbose mode which dumps lot of stuff on the console. Couple of EJB's were not loading properly as they used JSON library. I have created JSON library as a separate project and included this project in the EJB project. In the EJB project, under library, there is a flag that says "Build Required Projects" which somehow got turned off (by me of course).
Those EJB's using JSON were not loading and I missed the messages during deployment as lot of stuff gets dumped on the screen. I turned the flag on and now I am back in business.

~ Tushar
[Message sent by forum member 'tskale' (tskale)]