users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Maximum Connections Reached: 4096 -- Retry later

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:17:27 PST

It's the request processing threads. You can see the setting by going to configurations -> <your config>->HTTP Service. From there, click on the Request Processing tab and you'll see the values. We set it to the same values we used on Weblogic via asadmin:

We run a lot of different applications on each of our clusters and so we need a lot of threads.

-Dave
[Message sent by forum member 'davideagen' (davideagen)]