users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Vista, Jee5, sql2000 &sql2005

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:30:22 +0000

Hello,

I have finally got round to download this JTDS driver -

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=33291&package_id=25350&release_id=534076#

unzip it

and copied the jar file -

jtds-1.2.2

into a directory i created -

c:\ClassPath\JTDS\jtds-1.2.2

SETUP MY Environmental variables as-

CLASSPATH=C:\CLassPath\JTDS\jtds-1.2.2.

Also added it to my Application Server\JVM seetings\path settings

under

Classpath Prefix =C:\CLassPath\JTDS\jtds-1.2.2

I get the error -

Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbcx.JtdsDataSource

I hope I am on the right track. Any ideas? its my first time of using this driver.

thanks.

eve