users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun, IBM and future of Glassfish project?

From: Kristian Rink <lists_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:10:10 +0100

Felipe Gaúcho schrieb:
[...]
> at the end you have no guarantee at all (unless your own death some
> day).. you never had and you will never have.. so, find a way to deal
> with it, or continue in your paranoid track :) good luck :) eheh

Sure, you're right. :) But in my opinion it's always a matter of balancing
uncertainty and compensation for risks and potential pitfalls which are more
obviously laying ahead than others. That's why, after all, I am promoting
indeed not to panic but to ponder different options in a calm way now -
_because_ now there's not yet any reason to panic. ;)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink