users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish cannot start due to quite common confusing error

From: Nitya Doraisamy <Nitya.Doraisamy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 08:51:55 -0700

Could you attach the server's log or check it to see if the server
started or if there are any exceptions and start failed.
Are you able to launch the admin console? Also, try the 'Refresh' action
on the GlassFish server node in the IDE's runtime tab.
The server may have taken longer to start than expected by the IDE and
hence it gave an error message even though the server did start.

- Nitya