users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Vista, Jee5, sql2000 &sql2005

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:48:10 +0000

 Martin,

 i've tried both windows and sql mode. And im log on as administrator.

.net framework 3.1 sp1 is installed. So what im I doing wrong?

 thanks

eve

From: mgainty_at_hotmail.com
To: users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:02:16 -0500
Subject: RE: Vista, Jee5, sql2000 &sql2005

can you run the service as Windows Compatibility Mode
AND Run as Administrator
Keep in Mind later versions of SQLServer (such as 05) do not run without .NET Framework
(last time I checked you needed .NET Framework 2.0)

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note