users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB timer service can not automatically migration

From: <shockwave_115_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:04:12 +0800

Hi
    The two nodes are in the same subnet, when I kill the instance on the
second node, I can see the state changed from the admin GUI, I think it
means the DAS know the state change on the second node, but the instance1 on
node one can not get the failure event, so I don't think it's the network
problem, because DAS and instance1 are on the same node.

BRs
//Jason