users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ejb-ref local - example ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:49:53 +0100

humm:

" Injection is not supported for POJO classes, so the POJO needs to
look up the local EJB reference within the private namespace
(java:comp/env) of the component within whose scope it is executing.
"

so, I can't use:

@Path("confirm")
public class RegistrationConfirmation {
        @EJB(name="fooejbref", mappedName="Foo")
        private UserFacadeLocal local;

??

btw, the "servlet" is actually a jersey annotated servlet - so I am
not sure if this is a secondary problem..