users@glassfish.java.net

How to deploy an app from one instance to another?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:16:51 PST

Hi,

in my GF 2.1 installation with profile cluster, I've 1 domain and 2 instances (server and myweb).

I've deployed some ear files to the 1. instance (server) and some to 2. instance (named: myweb) and some to both.

Now I want that some of my apps from instance 1 (server) are also available by using instance 2 (myweb).
A new deploy is of couse is not possible, because this app is already deployed in this domain.

Is there another way besides to undeploy the app and do a new deployment with both instances as target?

I just want to say ' hey instance myweb there is an app in the domain, use it'

Thanks for any advice
[Message sent by forum member 'moj2ee' (moj2ee)]