users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse "Download additional server adapters" not working

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:34:28 -0800

So, you don't see GlassFish server plugin or any others (tomcat,
geronimo, etc.)? Or just GlassFish is missing? If only GlassFish,
check the bottom of the scrolling list for an error connecting to our
server (ajax.dev.java.net) and if that is the problem, try again.

Also, please tell us more about your env/version as I requested before.

Thanks,
Rochelle