users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java Persistence API

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:35:16 +0530

No, I don't think yours is a non-portable application client component.
It looked like a portable application client component.

Coming to the name not found issue, you are using the wrong JNDI name.
Just use <jndi-name> as fully qualified name of Test class and remove
the code that does ic.lookup. You should be OK.

Sahoo