users@glassfish.java.net

Enabling SSL client authentication?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:48:50 PST

Hi,

We just check the "client authentication" option at the "SSL" tab at the http-listener-2 configuration screen, and when we restart the server https is not at all available anymore. We expected to get a demand for client authentication, but instead of that, we have just no connection at all.

¿Are we expected to do anything else appart from checking that option? ¿Do we have to install o reference somehow the client certificate in the server? The client certificate has already been signed by our own CA, and our CA has been added as trusted at the client JVM.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'amaiadomi' (amaiadomi)]