users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:38:31 PST

Sathyan,

You mentioned in another post about the issues of no HADB files in /lib directory. I have yet to have these files installed from a download of Glassfish with MySQL.

I downloaded a copy of Glassfish w/ HADB but the installation of the files in the /lib directory had no effect on the outcome of getting 'hello' to work.

I did find it interesting that the installer removed the files when it ran. This leaves me to believe that the installation is set up to have these files in the download.

You mentioned in your post that this was something the user would have to resolve but you didn't give any indication of where to go or how to acquire these files. I was just curious if there is a download manifest of files that are supposed to be included with the Glassfish w/ MySQL install exe?

I have been working for four days off and one to get these hello sample program to give me something other than 404 error.

the last server log fie is included. GF9..1 install log included.

Thanks for your time in advance.

m_n
[Message sent by forum member 'media_nerd' (media_nerd)]