users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:21:49 PST

Hi Ray,

I checked the file size for Glassfish with MySQL. Windows explorer reports it as 134 meg and the properties reports it as 141 Meg. The download site reports it as 141 Meg. So I went for another download, different system on a different net. Same thing Windows explorer reports the size as 134 Meg, props at 141.

I installed it. Same things hadb files are missing as well as a group-all.jar file.

So, does anyone else experience this difference in file size reporting on their Windows systems.

Thanks for your help in advance.

m_n
[Message sent by forum member 'media_nerd' (media_nerd)]