users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No Complex Types in WebService Operations?

From: Kristian Rink <lists_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:34:03 +0100

Hi Mike;

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> To keep things simple, I removed the first web service. Once I did a
> Clean and Build, followed by a Deploy, it worked... I'm not sure why
> that happened, but good catch anyway.

Glad it helped. :) Though I overally enjoy working with Metro / JAX-WS
in glassfish, there are some minor glitches one needs to work around
then and now... including, in example, the absence of support for
interfaces (including Map<String,String>) and things like that... But
it's still an enjoyable platform anyway. :) By the way are you using
NetBeans IDE? If so, you might have a look at using maven2 rather than
"standard" ant build mechanism; in some cases it seems to be, well, more
"reproducible"... :)

Cheers & all the best,
Kristian

--