users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No Complex Types in WebService Operations?

From: Kristian Rink <lists_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:07:26 +0100

Hi there;

hmmm, maybe I am overlooking something but as far as I can tell, most of the
code looks like it actually should work. There's one thing somehow confusing
me however:

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
[...]
> Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
> com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of
> IllegalAnnotationExceptions java.lang.StackTraceElement does not have a
> no-arg default constructor. this problem is related to the following
> location: at java.lang.StackTraceElement at public
> java.lang.StackTraceElement[] java.lang.Throwable.getStackTrace() at
> java.lang.Throwable at java.lang.Exception at java.sql.SQLException at
> private java.sql.SQLException
> com.samepage.ws.jaxws.SQLExceptionBean.nextException at
> com.samepage.ws.jaxws.SQLExceptionBean a
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The trace kinda looks like an issue with some other web service in there,
not directly related to the code you just posted... Eventually there's some
other class / service / other code eventually exposed or annotated as
@WebService in your project?

Maybe someone else still might spot something I am overlooking so far. :)
Cheers and all the best,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink