users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot start application server on Windows Vista

From: K K. <kana.akmt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:32:00 +0900

Hi,
If you use 'Windows Installer (exe file, you can download it from[1])'
for installation, the tool will create all those command icon under
Windows' start menu. However, the jar file provided on the page you
mentioned[2] will not create anything like that.

Hope this helps.

[1] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v3-prelude.html
[2] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2.1-b60e.html