users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 06:02:06 PST

Hi Ray,

I just came back online since the last time I posted, I had some other issues with this re-install of winXP so I did it over again. I have a bin directory and I see at startup the echo from the server start program.

It seems OK I am going to do some runs with glassfish today.

I see when it starts up there's a message from the JVM that it 'did not find the main class Upd.' Is that a bug? Or do I need to do something to get that resolved.

Thanks again for your help. I sure am glad there are people out there to help. Blessings to you.

m_n
[Message sent by forum member 'media_nerd' (media_nerd)]