users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Queueing jobs for processing in their own thread/transaction?

From: Satish Kumar <Satish.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:56:26 +0530

The 'DirectConsumer:Caught Exception delivering
messagecom.sun.messaging.jmq.io.Packet cannot be cast to
com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.DirectPacket' message is due to a bug in the
direct mode implementation which has subsequently been fixed in MQ 4.1
Patch 2. Try upgrading your MQ version to 4.1 P2 or later.

Thx,
Satish