users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Make my own admin interface?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:10:33 -0800

Well, it's not that hard.

If this is based on GF v2, you can use programmatic API called AMX
and get the job done. But why do you want to reinvent the wheel (sort
of :)?)

Also, note that there are asadmin commands like "monitor" and "get -m"
that do some interesting things for you AFA monitoring is concerned.
What changes do you want to see with log viewing?

-Kedar