users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:53:28 PST

There was no other setup file but setup-jbi under install directory.

I went to look at a back up I had on the HDD but it was in an old 16 bit format. I recently repartitioned and reformatted the HDD and put a clean version of Win XP (to sp 3). The problem seems to be that I had first installed an older version of Nero backup ( Nero 5) and didn't realize til later my mistake. I had unistalled Nero5 and put on Nero 9 but some how my backups came out in 16 bit DOS format.

So I wanted to start over again. But I cannot seem to ge the CD to install to the end, even after two CD-ROM players and two HDDs, the CD is clean, no scratches. So I am mystified.

I will take up the glassfish issue later after I get Win XP back onto the HDD.

Thanks for all your help.

m_n
[Message sent by forum member 'media_nerd' (media_nerd)]