users@glassfish.java.net

Pb deploying war on Glassfish 2.1 on solaris 10_x86

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:55:38 PST

Hi,

We've got a webapp project (using GWT) we're deploying on Glassfish 2.1-build60 (final).
The war file is correctly deployed on Windows, on Linux but not on solaris.
In case of solaris, we've got this warning on log file :

Failed to load deployment descriptor files from directory: /opt/activites.test/glassfish.activites/domains/domain1/generated/xml/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients. Load them from directory : /opt/activites.test/glassfish.activites/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients instead.

What's the meaning of this error?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'tominfo' (tominfo)]