users@glassfish.java.net

InvocationTargetException on GF V3b35

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:46:03 +0100

Hi,
I've downloaded glassfish-v3-web-ea-b35.zip and glassfish-v3-ea-b35.zip
from http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/ but when I start them
and try to display the admin console I have the following exception :

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
while attempting to process a 'afterCreate' event for 'headerForm'.

root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
while attempting to process a 'afterCreate' event for 'headerForm'.

root cause

root cause

com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.SyntaxException: Handler 'http:' in event
'namespace' is not declared! Ensure the '_at_Handler' annotation has been
defined on the handler Java method, that it has been compiled with the
annotation processing tool, and that the resulting
'META-INF/jsftemplating/Handler.map' is located in your classpath (you may
need to do a clean build).

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
available in the GlassFish/v3 logs.

Any idea ?
Thank you,

Antonio