users@glassfish.java.net

Get a session object after login with Realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:37:33 PST

Hi,

I have successfully created a custom realm in Glassfish 2.1. After login, I can get username and roles.
But is it possible that, after login, the realm store a User object in session?
For example, after a user authenticates on realm, I want the realm to put in session an object with user's email, address, tel number and some other infos.
If it's not possible directly, is there a good practice to do something like this?

Thanks a lot
[Message sent by forum member 'tominfo' (tominfo)]