users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem withConfiguting Loadbalancer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:17:51 PST

Hi Kshitiz, <BR><BR>

Thanks for ur quick reply.. :)
<BR><BR>
Seems the same problem for loadbalancer plugins aslb-9.1-MS4-b<I>X</I>.jar. In these jars also <I><B>libsasl.so</B></I> file missing.
<BR><BR>
I have one more problem with loabbalancer installed in Red Hat Linux. Session Maintanace is not happening through load balancer
<BR><BR>
I Created one Cluster with 2 instances intance1 and instance2. deployed clusterjsp.ear to check the session.
<BR>
I login to clusterjsp application through loadbalancer URL. one session is created with instace2,in that session I saved some session attributes. After that I stooped the instance instace2. Now I tried to add some more session attributes. but previous session is getting clear and new session is created with instace1. But I want same session replica in Instance1.
<BR><BR>
Could you please help me to replica one instance session to another instance.

<BR><BR>
Thanks, <BR>
Ram
[Message sent by forum member 'legend_ram' (legend_ram)]