users@glassfish.java.net

Re: system properties in deployment descriptors?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:52:10 PST

Thank you for the response, but I'm not exactly certain how I would utilize that in order to resolve the issue. If I have 1 WAR that I want to deploy on different environments and have the environment's configuration is different (i.e. the alternate docroot is in a different place for each), then how would I do that without the need to modify the WAR file. Perhaps it's my lack of the context.xml functionality that was ported from Tomcat (sorry not a Tomcat guy).
[Message sent by forum member 'dominic_mcginnis' (dominic_mcginnis)]