users@glassfish.java.net

Two Webinars this week: GlassFish v2.1 and GlassFish ASadmin

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:14:44 -0800

This week we will have two webinars: in addition to our usual Thursday
slot, we have added a Tuesday webinar to cover GFv2.1 which we didn't
cover at launch time. Both Webinars share the same concall information.

===
FIRST Webinar - GlassFish v2.1

GlassFish v2.1 is the latest public release of the OpenSource GlassFish
Server. This release has over 400 bug fixes since GFv2UR2 and is a
recommended upgrade. The webinar will describe the improvements in the
relase

This is a free, online, presentation. The presentation will be recorded
and made available later for replays.

Speakers: Harpreet Singh and Srikanth Anandal

Presentation Date/Time:
  Thu, 11amPT - Other TZs[1]
[1]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=2&day=10&hour=19&min=00&sec=0

Online at:
  http://ustream.tv/channel/theaquarium

Concall for Speakers (others, please mute with *6)
  Toll Free: (866) 545-5227
  Int'l Access: (215) 446-3648 (caller paid)
  Access Code: 3535518

Additional details at [2]:
[2]http://wikis.sun.com/display/TheAquarium/GlassFish+v2.1

===
SECOND Webinar - ASAdmin - The Hidden Gem in GlassFish

ASadmin, the CLI admin for GlassFish, is critical for automation of many
tasks but it also provides a number of user-centric features (I use
'closest match' all the time). Jane Young and Kedar Mhasawade will
present the features of AS in GF v2 as well as the plans in GF v3. Time
and speakers permitting we will also have a panel discussion with Dick
Davies and Dan Allen.

This is a free, online, presentation. The presentation will be recorded
and made available later for replays.

Speakers: Jane Young and Kedar Mhasawade. Dick Davies and Dan Allen
will participate in panel discussion.

Presentation Date/Time:
  Thu, Feb 12, 11amPT. Other TZs[3]
[3]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=2&day=12&hour=19&min=00&sec=0

Online at:
  http://ustream.tv/channel/theaquarium

Concall for Speakers (others, please mute with *6)
  Toll Free: (866) 545-5227
  Int'l Access: (215) 446-3648 (caller paid)
  Access Code: 3535518

Additional details at[4]:
[4]http://wikis.sun.com/display/TheAquarium/ASAdmin