users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded GlassFish with maven, glassfish:run, and JSPs and JSTL

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:58:28 +0100

On Jan 31, 2009, at 4:07 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Byron has moved the "glassfish:run" plugin to under the GFE code
> umbrella.
>
> He's also changed the name of the plugin from maven-glassfish-plugin
> to mvn-gfe-plugin.
>
> So you can use:
>
> mvn gfe:run
>
> He's made some fixes too. Can you try this latest plugin?

I tried but i get a different error, it looks like another class

   ----------> Parent Classloader:
   org.glassfish.internal.api.DelegatingClassLoader_at_9d5246
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer
   java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer

I guess because the plugin is not using the correct classpath derived
from the pom dependencies.

I have attached the bookstore project zip to the issue.

Paul.