users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AQ-JMS: Deployment failed: This bundle has no bean of name [aqmdbBean]

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:17:40 PST

Hi,

Annotations works only on Java EE 5 (e.g. glassfish v2).
But if you are using J2EE 1.4 (e.g. Sun Application Server 8.2) you have to create an ejb-jar.xml file which declares your MDB. For an example you can take a look at http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/05/22/ejb_msg.html?page=3 but your favourite IDE can certainly guide you to achieve this.

However the oracleaq project is deprecated, as there are serious drawbacks and weaknesses when using this module. So I recommend using the approach described by Joshua in <a href="https://oracleaq.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectForumMessageView?messageID=23962&forumID=3117">this post</a> instead of using this deprecated project. If you have an LDAP server at your disposal you could directly use the approach described in <a href="https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/oracleaq/glassfish-oracleaq.pdf">this article</a> describing how to integrate Glassfish with Oracle AQ

Regards,

Laurent.
NB: I just updated the frontpage of oracleaq project to reflect its deprecated status.
[Message sent by forum member 'sauvage' (sauvage)]