users@glassfish.java.net

Calling a webservice from EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:01:00 PST

Hi
I have spent a few hours trying to find out how an EJB can call a webservice.
We are planning to use webservice to let two applications running in separate machines to talk to eachother. Both are Glassfish apps. We already use webservice implemented as SlSB endpoints in one application called from a .NET application. Now we want to use the same webservice from the Glassfish application that consists of several SLSB's as an buisness layer.
Can anyone point me in the right direction ?! We are currently using version 8.2 and Jave EE 1.4

Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'pliktverket' (pliktverket)]