users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Issues

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:23:01 -0500

@GLASSFISH_HOME\bin\updatetool

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 05:39:34 -0800
From: Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM
To: users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
CC: thiago.bueno_at_splicenet.com.br
Subject: Fwd: Issues

Forwarding to the right mail list
Begin forwarded message:

From: thiago bueno <thiago.bueno_at_splicenet.com.br>
Date: February 6, 2009 4:56:00 AM PST
To: issues_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Subject: Issues

Hello, my name’s Thiago and I’m a Java
developer. Well, I’m having trouble with GlassFish. When I try to put two
or more dominiums in glassfish like dominio1.com.br and dominio2.com.br, I just
can do it if I put them in different ports. I can’t put all at port 8080.
When I put them in different ports, in the browser appear the ports that I access.
How can I do that?

Regards,

Thiago Bueno

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009