users@glassfish.java.net

Re: is glassfish a web server?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 05:39:53 PST

Hi Kedar

thanks very much for your soon answer, you are so kind!!!! (i thought the mail get answer XD when somebody reply =) )

As you told me, I put my myPage.html and myPage.swf into /domains/domain1/docroot. Then when i visit:
//localhost:8080/myPage.html display a white page. Then i change for //localhost:8080/myPage.swf. Here start to load application, but throws problems when it must load web services: WSDL fails when are loaded. ¿Do you have some idea what happen? =(

Well, thanks again =)
regards,
vania
[Message sent by forum member 'vaniacampos' (vaniacampos)]