users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish cluster comunication

From: <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:46:16 +0530

Hello Suleks,

If I understand your question correctly, here is the explanation.

GlassFish Cluster is a logical grouping of the GlassFish server
instances. Every server instance, as you know, run in their own JVM and
utilize the memory allocated to them. Yes, the clusters can communicate
with each other through cross JVM calls.

If you need more detailed understanding on GlassFish clustering please
refer to http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi.

Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks & regards
--Satya