users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3 Simplified EJB deployment problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:33:05 PST

I know it seems like a v2 message, but I am quite sure it came out of v3. The good news is that after restarting the server it went away.

But I am still baffled by where I should put persistence.xml. The sample that I can now successfully deploy puts it in two places: META-INF and WEB-INF/classes/META-INF.

From fussing with it, it seems to me that WEB-INF/classes/META-INF is where it needs to be, but I'd like to get an independent confirmation. (It does seem a bizarre place.)

Thanks,

Cay
[Message sent by forum member 'cayhorstmann' (cayhorstmann)]